It is the University of Toronto’s goal to create a community that is inclusive of all persons and treats all members of the community in an equitable manner. In creating such a community, the University aims to foster a climate of understanding and mutual respect for the dignity and worth of all persons.
In working toward this goal, the University will strive to provide support for, and facilitate the accommodation of individuals with disabilities so that all may share the same level of access to opportunities, participate in the full range of activities the University offers, and achieve their full potential as members of the University community.
- On this website, we strive to meet WCAG 2.0 Level AA accessibility guidelines at all times. If you experience difficulty accessing any content on this website, please contact us through our website feedback form or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have a general question or concern about the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), please contact the University of Toronto's AODA Office.
Resources & Policies
- Building Access Notices for the Downtown Toronto (St. George) campus
- Building Access Notices for the Mississauga (UTM) campus
- Are You Having Trouble Accessing Service at the University?
- U of T Policies, Guidelines & Agreements related to the AODA
- Visiting Campus? Designated accessible parking spaces